Please see your health professionals if you have any of these symptoms below before you start exercising.
- If you are feeling unwell and have fever (Symptoms or signs of infection)
- If you have ever been diagnosed with cancer or an inflammatory disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis in the past.
- Pain that is throbbingly sore at night and at rest.
- If you have been losing weight with no reason
- Your pain is the result of a trauma such as a fall or a car accident.
- Even it is a minor trauma and if you are over 50 years of age.
- Pain at multiple sites
- Related other symptoms such as a collapse or low blood pressure
- A sudden intense pain with no real reason
- Abdominal pain radiating to back
- Pain that is not related to movement.
- Urinary retention, numbness and pins and needles or other nerve related symptoms in the saddle area.
Disclaimer: While we make every effort to ensure that material on the side is accurate and up-to-date such material does in no way contribute the provision of professional advice. Physionline does not guarantee, and accept no legal liability whatsoever arising from the use of the products above and the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this page or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on the products or entering into any commitments based on material published here, which material is purely published for reference purposes alone.