Hand and Thumb ExercisesMay 21, 2019
Wrist ExercisesMay 27, 2019
This video set includes videos for the following stages
- Intense pain stage video
- Moderate pain stage video
- Maintenance stage video.
Please see your health professionals if you have any of these symptoms below before you start exercising.
- If you are feeling unwell and have fever (Symptoms or signs of infection)
- If you have ever been diagnosed with cancer or an inflammatory disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis in the past.
- Pain that is throbbingly sore at night and at rest.
- If you have been losing weight with no reason
- Your pain is the result of a trauma such as a fall or a car accident.
- Even it is a minor trauma and if you are over 50 years of age.
- Pain at multiple sites
- Related other symptoms such as a collapse or low blood pressure
- A sudden intense pain with no real reason
- Abdominal pain radiating to back
- Pain that is not related to movement.
- Urinary retention, numbness and pins and needles or other nerve related symptoms in the saddle area.