Head/Neck ExercisesMarch 26, 2019
Ankle and Foot ExercisesMay 21, 2019
This video set includes videos for the following stages
Intense and moderate pain stage video
Please see your health professionals if you have any of these symptoms below before you start exercising.
- If you are feeling unwell and have fever (Symptoms or signs of infection)
- If you have ever been diagnosed with cancer or an inflammatory disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis in the past.
- Pain that is throbbingly sore at night and at rest.
- If you have been losing weight with no reason
- Your pain is the result of a trauma such as a fall or a car accident.
- Even it is a minor trauma and if you are over 50 years of age.
- Pain at multiple sites
- Related other symptoms such as a collapse or low blood pressure
- A sudden intense pain with no real reason
- Abdominal pain radiating to back
- Pain that is not related to movement.
- Urinary retention, numbness and pins and needles or other nerve related symptoms in the saddle area.